WOOD INFUSION STICKS. FOR AGING & IMPROVING BEVERAGES. MEDIUM TOASTED. 2 PCS LASER CUT
To create your personalized spirit or to age and improve your beer, wine and spirits. (Even vinegar) 2 Pieces of lots of sticks.
Acacia, Ash, Cherry, Chestnut, Juniper, Maple, Mulberry, Pear,
Every wood species chosen here are traditional cooperage woods. For example the best balsamic vinegar spends some time in barrels made from each one of these woods.
All of the wood species from strictly managed, sustainable natural forests or certified organic plantations. Not any chemicals used during aging, drying, cutting, and toasting processes. Air dried.
Sticks were cut by laser for three purposes:
- To increase surface area is the most important because it has almost three times more surface area than an ordinary stick. More surface interact with beverage will create the aroma, body and color faster and deeper.
- For aesthetic value of it. Doing it with fancier and cleaner way is providing something to see and show to others.
- Sealing the surface with high temperature from laser will keep more aromatic compounds inside the wood to release them to beverage.
Each wood stick toasted in 410 F – 210 C for 3 Hours to reveal the best and mild harmony of aromas. You can do further toasting or even charring to increase aroma and color for your infusion results.
Each stick goes in to air tight containers right after toasting process to avoid any contamination or oxidation. If you don’t use them immediately please keep them in air tight environment to sustain these conditions.
It will take few days to start to reveal its color, body and aroma in to your beverage.
After couple of weeks your own personalized spirit will be ready. But longer processing time provides much satisfying results. You can keep it working for months, even years.
White Oak Sticks are here
Dimensions of sticks are (may be slightly larger):
Length: 16 cm
Width: 1.6 cm
Thickness: 0.6 cm
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details
INCLUDE A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING POLICY